Ohio Real Estate Exam Prep
Use our interactive study tools, dynamic practice tests & simulated exams to help you pass all portions of the Ohio real estate licensing exam the first time.
Ohio Complete Exam Prep includes prep for both portions of the state licensing exam - national and state – with over 1800 test questions! 100% money back guarantee.
There's no need to buy multiple products. CompuCram is the only exam prep system that integrates vocabulary tools, practice testing and comprehensive simulated exams into an “all-in-one” solution to build your confidence and knowledge. CompuCram is the only exam prep system that makes sure you're ready to pass the real estate salesperson exam the first time!
This product is designed to prepare you for all parts of the Ohio real estate salesperson licensing exam.
CompuCram Features & Benefits
• Study vocabulary with interactive flashcards, matching and fill in the blank
• Dynamic practice tests ensure that you'll never see the same exam twice
• An unlimited number of comprehensive simulated exams
• Our exclusive pre-assessment identifies the exam topics you need to focus on
• Works across mobile, tablet, and desktop- never lose your place
• The Readiness Indicator tracks your progress so you know when you're ready to take the exam
• Most up to date questions available, written by industry experts
• Money back guarantee
• 180 day access
About the Ohio real estate salesperson exam
The Ohio real estate salesperson licensing exam has a national portion consisting of 80 questions covering 11 exam topic areas and a jurisdictional portion consisting of 40 questions covering 4 exam topic areas. You have three hours to complete the exam.
- Ohio Division of Real Estate and Professional Licensing
- Candidate Information Bulletin
- Ohio Content Outline
- State Governance of the Real Estate Profession
- Licensing Requirements
- License Law and Rules of the Ohio Real Estate Commission
- Brokerage Relationships (Agency Law)