District of Columbia Real Estate Broker Exam Prep - DC + National PSI/AMP
Interactive study tools, dynamic practice tests & simulated exams to help you pass the District of Columbia real estate broker exam the first time.
Build your confidence and knowledge with this all-in-one real estate exam prep system. CompuCram is your study solution that makes sure you’re ready to pass the national and state portions of the District of Columbia real estate broker exam the first time!
This product is designed for the state portion and national portion of the District of Columbia real estate broker licensing exam.
CompuCram Features & Benefits
• Study real estate vocabulary – interactive flashcards, matching, and fill-in-the-blank
• Dynamic practice tests – never see the same exam twice!
• Unlimited real estate broker practice exams
• Our exclusive pre-assessment identifies the exam topics you need to focus on
• Mobile, tablet and desktop friendly
• The Readiness Indicator that tracks your progress, so you know when you’re ready to take the exam
• Up-to-date questions written by real estate industry experts
• Money back guarantee
• 180 day access
About the state-specific portion of the District of Columbia real estate broker exam
The District of Columbia state-specific portion consists of 30 questions and covers 3 exam topic areas. You have 60 minutes to complete the exam.