SAFE Mortgage Loan Originator Test Prep - National + UST
There's no need to buy multiple products. CompuCram is the only exam prep system that integrates vocabulary tools, practice testing and comprehensive simulated exams into an “all-in-one” solution to build your confidence and knowledge. CompuCram is the only exam prep system that makes sure you're ready to take the SAFE MLO- National + UST test!
This product is designed for the SAFE Mortgage Loan Originator- National and UST portion.
CompuCram Features & Benefits
• Study SAFE MLO vocabulary – interactive flashcards, matching, and fill-in-the-blank
• Dynamic practice tests – never see the same exam twice!
• Unlimited SAFE MLO practice exams
• Our exclusive pre-assessment identifies the exam topics you need to focus on
• Mobile, tablet and desktop friendly
• The Readiness Indicator that tracks your progress, so you know when you’re ready to take the exam
• Up-to-date MLO questions written by industry experts
• 180 day access
In order to become licensed as a mortgage loan originator, you must complete 20 hours of pre-license education required by the NMLS. To register for your national pre-licensing courses and/or to become licensed in another state, please visit our partner company, Learn Mortgage for all your mortgage education needs.
About the mortgage test
The SAFE MLO National + UST test consists of 120 questions covering 5 topic areas. You have 190 minutes to complete the exam. For more information, visit The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System's (NMLS) website.