Download a Free Trial of the CompuCram Software to your PC Now!
The demo versions of our CompuCram software have all the same features as the full licensed versions however only offer a limited number of questions. After you evaluate the product you can purchase an activation code and "activate" the demo version to unlock the full bank of test questions.
Please Note: This product is designed for your desktop/laptop and is compatible with MS Windows and Mac OSX v10.7 or later. Our appraisal, mortgage, and real estate products are mobile compatible on your Android device only, available with access to the Google Play Store or Android Market Place.
Windows Users: When you are prompted about what to do, click on 'Open' or 'Run this program from its current location'. This will download a small program which will actually begin the installation process. Please note that your internet link must remain active to successfully install the product.
- If you receive a dialog box that asks "The publisher could not be verified. Are you sure you want to run this software?" select 'Run'.
- During the installation, the required files will be downloaded to your computer. When the installation is complete, click on 'Finish'. If you are prompted to restart your system, please do this.
- As a part of the installation, an icon will be placed on your desktop and another icon will be placed under your 'Program's menu. You may use either icon to start the program.
- Navigate through the CompuCram product features and then proceed to the "Free Trial " button to gain access to the product.
Mac OSX Users: Please click here to download and print out the an installation guide PDF.
- Note: In order to install CompuCram on your Mac OSX, with operating system 10.7 or later (Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks), your Gatekeeper security preferences must be set to allow the install. These security settings can be found in Apple menu > System Preferences... > Security & Privacy > General tab under the header 'Allow applications downloaded from'. This must be set to either 'Mac App Store and Identified developers' or 'Anywhere'. For more information see http://support.apple.com/kb/ht5290.
If you need further assistance please view our System Requirements, FAQ pages or Contact Us for support.